Foundation Financials and Forms
The NNPDF takes pride in maximizing its expenditures on its research and family services programs, and minimizing expenditures on fund raising and administrative functions.
Program Allocation and Foundation Expenses for Every Dollar the NNPDF Raises (in percentages)
For additional information on the services and programs these monies are allocated to:
Based on recommendations from Charity Navigator, America’s largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities to determine a charities financial health ~ it is recommends the following program expenses guidelines to determine a non-profits allocations of raised monies:
- Program Expenses: Our data shows that 7 out of 10 charities we've evaluated spend at least 75% of their budget on the programs and services they exist to provide. And 9 out of 10 spend at least 65%. We believe that those spending less than a third of their budget on program expenses are simply not living up to their missions.
- The NNPDF allocates 86% of monies raised towards program services (ie: 31% on Family Support Programs and 55% on Research.)
Each year at the annual Board Meeting, the Board of Directors meets to adopt a budget and commit funds raised in the prior year to research grants. A fundraising goal for the coming year is also set. A second meeting at mid-year reviews fund raising and awards additional research grants if money is available.
If you have questions about Foundation finances or if you would like to attend the annual Board of Directors meeting, please contact the NNPDF Office: email@example.com
- Letter from Jill Flinton, NNPDF Finance Committee Chair ~ Jan 12th, 2016
- Letter from Jill Flinton, NNPDF Finance Committee Chair
- NNPDF 2012 Audit - Form 990
- NNPDF 2011 Audit - Form 990
- NNPDF 2010 Audit - Form 990
- NNPDF 2009 Audit - Form 990
- NNPDF 2008 Form 990-EZ
- NNPDF Financial Statements December 31, 2008, with Auditor's Report
- NNPDF 2006 Form 990
- NNPDF 2005 Form 990
[Jan 12th, 2016 ~ blg]